6 Ways To Make Acrylic Display Racks
Acrylic is a relatively high-quality type of plexiglass, and has been widely used in the production of various crafts and display stands. There are about six kinds of manufacturing techniques of acrylic display rack:
1. Mosaic method: According to the design drawing, use a laser cutting machine to cut different color plate acrylics into the required geometric figures, and inlay stitching on the bottom plate. This method is convenient for transportation and customers can assemble it by themselves.
2. Paste method: After cutting acrylic into a certain shape, paste it on a flat surface. There are high technical requirements for both cutting and pasting.
3. Hot-crank method: Heat the acrylic and directly make and shape it by hand. This method is required to be completed by an experienced and agile teacher. It is made by hand without the forming machine, and the finished product is relatively simple and rough, and it is mostly used for the decoration of display racks.
4. Hot-pressing method: This method requires the manufacture of hot-pressing molds according to the design drawings, and the use of wood and clay to shape, and then uses cast lead and gypsum materials as male and female molds. After the acrylic plate is heated, it is hot-pressed in a mold. How much the finished product depends on the quality of the mold, the finished product pressed by the good mold is full, smooth, strong, and has the effect of relief.
5. Vertical grinding method: After sticking the rod-shaped acrylic or thick plate-shaped acrylic, it is ground and polished directly on the grinding wheel. The main feature of this method is the design of the pattern on the surface. Good patterns can be contrasted with the products in them to blend into one, just like an artwork.
6. Broken grinding method: The plate-shaped acrylic is pasted together, and then the section is directly ground. The finished product can get a variety of colors, a simple and natural effect.