How To Fight The Epidemic At Work
On February 10, a wonderful demonstration held an all-epidemics safety training and resumption meeting to respond to the country's call to support this smoke-free epidemic prevention campaign. From the beginning of the beginning of the year, the company immediately established an epidemic prevention and control emergency response team to carry out work on the current epidemic situation, preparation and purchase of epidemic materials, survey and collection of company members' health conditions, collection of personnel distribution information, and start of epidemic prevention work. With these jobs, we now have a safe working environment. Here's what we did.
1. After work, the company will issue protective masks and purchase 84 kg of disinfectant 60 kg to spray disinfect the company area and the dormitory area. It is equipped with 75% alcohol to disinfect the frequently contacted places such as door handles, and is equipped with hand soap and soap. For everyone to wash your hands.
2. Disable the elevator to go up and down the stairs to prevent infection in confined spaces.
3. Remote office colleagues can work remotely.
4. Express delivery is forbidden. If you need to pass, you must measure your body temperature before passing.
5. Before returning to work, colleagues need to fill in a "health survey form" to report truthfully the living area, health status, return route, and retain travel information such as ticket, pass and other transportation methods.
6. Masks must be worn during work. All employees must promise not to go out, not to gather, wash their hands frequently, do not touch the infectious parts such as eyes and nose directly with their hands, and use sneeze to cover them with paper towels to prevent droplets from spreading and contaminating. If you have a cough, fatigue, or high body temperature, immediately report it to the personnel department for quarantine and notify the local service station.
7. The company will set up a temperature monitoring point before entering the work area. Before entering the company every day, a full-time person will be arranged to check the temperature of each employee and record it, and classify the treatment according to the employee's temperature detection situation. If the temperature is below 37.3 degrees, it is normal. If the temperature is higher than that, the mercury thermometer should be rechecked.
A lot of knowledge was spread during this meeting, such as the four main ways of virus transmission: mouth, nose, eyes and skin surface trauma. Aerosols are particles suspended in a gas, forming small droplets in the air. It does not float all the time, it is easy to settle, it is attached to the surface of the thing, and it can be avoided by preventing contact. The company issued a precautionary statement on epidemic prevention in the factory. It provides systematic knowledge of epidemic prevention, how to disinfect it properly, and must not spray alcohol on the body. Alcohol is flammable. 84 Disinfectant should not be put together with the toilet cleaning, it will produce chlorine gas toxic ... Although the road to fight the epidemic is difficult, the difficulties in front of us will not stop the company's friendship, and it will not defeat the determination of the city. I believe that we will be able to overcome it soon. Before that, we must do less to go out, to gather less, wear masks, wash hands frequently, ventilate and lead by example.
Dongguan Responsy Display Products Co., Ltd. is good at customizing acrylic, composite material display and 3C product display. We have resumed work. If you have custom requirements for display racks, you can contact us first, and we are there for you.