Because Of These, Acrylic Signs Are Selling Well In The Market!
Signs can be seen on nearly every major street. It is not only beautiful but also play a role of propaganda. The signs are actually divided into many types. If distinguished by materials, common ones are wood, metal stainless steel, crystal, aluminum or bronze, etc. Of course, the most common one is acrylic.
In recent years,our company has received the needs to order acrylic signs. Acrylic is now widely used in various signs, but I believe many friends may not know the advantages and disadvantages of acrylic signs. Let me introduce you next.
1. In terms of visual effects: It is diverse and brilliant in colors, having a strong visual impact. As signage, what the merchants want to show must be that they want to be seen by consumers at a glance and attract consumers' attention. Good visual effects can make consumers notice the information here, to achieve desire publicity effect.
2. In terms of weather resistance: Acrylic sheet with good quality does not fade for a long time and has a service life of 8-10 years; some signs will be replaced in two or three years, so why not choose the best material for the first time? Not only can help customers save costs, but it also save maintenance time.
3. In terms of light transmittance: the light transmittance of acrylic is as high as 92%. As the light transmittance is good, the light source can be reduced in accordingly to save costs if need.
4. Aesthetic aspects: exquisite workmanship, no wrinkles, and no seams. For customers, it is very important to do publicity and beautiful appearance. A beautiful appearance can bring a better publicity effect.
The above are the advantages of the acrylic signboard. The things have two sides. What are its disadvantages?
1. High cost: Compared with metal characters, digital printing, and neon lights, the price of acrylic sign is several times or even ten times higher. Therefore, if it is a short-term sign, we do not recommend the use of acrylic.
2. Low hardness: Acrylic products are relatively troublesome in transport because it is fragile material. In transportation, it cannot be stressed, so it needs relatively good outer packing. Therefore, the packing cost is high. Customers who need long-distance transportation must carefully consider the packaging. As a manufacturer, when we ship, we will also do packaging testing in advance and discuss with customers the optimal packaging method.
3. Not bright enough: The brightness of the acrylic sign is not as good as the neon lights that are directly exposed. Therefore, assuming the request is the sign has be placed in a high-rise building and brightness, acrylic is not a good choice. But once the sign is protected by acrylic, it is almost moisture-proof and waterproof. Therefore, we have to consider all aspects of the conditions in order to maximize the effects of our products.
It is important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of acrylic signage. Customers can seek advantages and avoid disadvantages when making choices. But in order to extend the service life, maintenance is also a very important part.
If the sign made by acrylic is not specially treated or hardened, the product itself is easy to wear and scratch. Therefore, for general dust treatment, you can rinse it with feather duster or water, and then wipe it with a soft cloth; if the surface is oily, you can add water with a soft detergent and scrub with a soft cloth.
If you want the product to be bright and beautiful, you can use liquid polishing wax, and then wipe it evenly with a soft cloth to achieve a bright
If it is damaged accidentally, it can be connected with adhesive glue/adhesive or quick-drying agents.
If it is scratched or its surface wear is not very serious, you can try to use a polishing machine (or car waxing machine) to install the cloth wheel, dip an appropriate amount of liquid polishing wax, and evenly polish it to improve.
The above is the introduction of the acrylic sign!