How Long Is The Display Shelf Life?
Recently, customers often ask me how long our display stand can be used and how long it will last. I usually answer more than 2 years, because the display rack itself is also a kind of product, which changes with the product update. On the other hand, under the premise of ensuring the quality of the display rack, the user did not do it when applying the display rack. Good protection, but also easy to damage. For example, I ’ve just visited one of our old customers of cosmetic display racks. They started working with us 6 years ago. They basically order a batch of such racks every two years. So far, I have n’t heard feedback from this client. Damage problem.
In fact, the issue of shelf life is related to display shelf manufacturers and customers. On the one hand, it comes from its own quality. Of course, on the other hand, it is naturally related to the use of its users. Many users do not protect the display rack in the process of using it, and their service life is naturally not long. What details should users pay attention to when using the display stand?
1) Keep the display cabinet door clean frequently, and there must be no debris or dust in the track. When cleaning, you can wipe the cabinet and door with a semi-wet cloth. Do not use corrosive cleaners. The dust of the track can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner or a small brush, and metal parts such as cabinet racks and tie rods can be wiped with a dry cloth.
2) Prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting the track, scratching the cabinet and door panels, and the edge of the cabinet must not touch water and other liquid solvents, so as to prevent the edge from falling off.
3) Allow the display rack to ventilate or use dehumidifier regularly to prevent the cabinet and clothing from getting wet and germ. Use fewer fragrances that contain chemical ingredients because they are likely to cause damage to the product.
4) It is normal for the light rail door pulley to emit a sound after using it for a long time. In order to ensure that the pulley lasts smoothly and silently, please add some lubricant along the upper and lower pulleys regularly every 2-3 months.
5) Do not place the display rack in a place exposed to direct sunlight to avoid deformation or brittleness of the wood under the light.
6) When using the sliding door, be sure to check whether the handle is protruding. If it is protruding, press it flat first, otherwise the side cabinet or the handle will be damaged.